Saturday 21 January 2017

A Life in Black and White

I love crochet. I am going to drop that bomb one more time. I love crochet. I love the snuggly yarn and the beautiful colours, I love the different patterns, the versatility and I love to feel productive. I like seeing my proects grow, I love the inspiration from wonderful creatives online....I could go on.

Did you see that I love colour? I am not Monochrome. I am blue and green, I am purple and pink and all the colours in between. I wear green jeggings and I love teal and turquoise. Yellow bean is monochrome. Don't get me wrong, he likes colour, he wears normal clothing and has some very colourful t shirts. But he loves black and white. He loves Ska music and all things two tone.

My latest F.O. was a little challenging. Not only was I trying to complete it without Yellow bean spotting it but it was all black and white. A two tone lap blanket for my ska boy. He loves a snuggle under a blanket and always seems to be cold, particularly when he is working. So I made a narrow lap blanket as a Christmas present (it was late). It is big enough to cover his lap and small enough to be manageable when he is sat in a chair at the table working. It is long and thin, just like my man.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment.