Sunday 5 February 2017

Sugar pops

Hello all, sorry for my absence, I have been rather under the weather. Just a little cold really but the coughing and loss of voice has made me rather run down after running after two toddlers all day! I am on the mend now and hope to be fully recovered in time for half term!

The latest of our little science experiments was to do with dissolving and solutions. We made a concentrated sugar solution and added lollypop sticks to make sugar crystal pops. 


Adding a little blue food colouring and leaving it for a week or so and we have a rather wonderful sugar pop. It is fair to say Pickle is rather excited by the result.

I think perhaps we will have another go at these another time, in a few colours. Perhaps as Christmas gifts....they are rather beautiful.

Me xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment.