Wednesday 8 March 2017

Leg Warmers

Penguin is a Kangeroo baby. Ooo mixture of animals. I wonder what at Kangeroo Penguin would look like.....Anyway. She spends a lot of time in the carrier. Our carrier of choice right now is the Lillebaby. I love it.

Through the winter she has been in a slightly padded puddle suit or a reindeer all in one to keep her toasty when on my back. She feels the cold so I like her to be wrapped up warm.

Now the weather is getting warmer (she says hopefully) or on days when we are in and out of buildings a lot (like a visit to the Natural History Museum) the all in ones can get a bit too warm. However, her little dangley legs can still get a bit chilly. So we have gone for the Hat, Fleece and leg warmer look....




I whipped these up pretty quickly. They are quite big around her legs so I can still pull them on and off over her shoes which is very handy. I think they could do with being longer but they certainly keep the bit between trousers and socks toasty. I would definitely make more. These are worked up in Stylecraft Special DK, I think a wool blend for extra warmth would be fab. Maybe for Autumn when we are on the nursery run...

Until next time... S x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment.