Tuesday 27 June 2017

30 Days Wild - Day 25

Today the afternoon was spent in a friends garden with a few other families. The kids played, there was tennis and swingball, bubbles, it was wonderful.

I had a little tour of their beautiful landscaped garden. They grow a lot there, courgettes, raspberries, tomatoes, cabbage, all sorts. As well as their flowers, it really puts my garden to shame. I couldn't believe how much further on their plants are than mine, they have big tomatoes on their 5ft tall tomato plants.....my tomato plants are only around 5 inches tall and are barely flowering yet! It is really inspiring to see such a wonderful garden and so much growing, it gives me an itch to grow more. I feel like an allotment is worth looking into for next year....hmmmm another idea for the list.

No photos today either, there were people everywhere and too much fun and laughter to be looking through a camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment.