Thursday 27 July 2017

Some Crochet!!

As well as our outdoor adventures I have also managed to fit in a small amount of hook time. I always have a few projects on the go at once but my most recent FO is this baby blanket....



I made it small, car seat sized really. I find this size handy for little ones and they make a nice doll blanket later on.

The yarn is Scheepjes Colour Crafter and I LOVE it!! It is so soft and yummy, lovely for an acrylic yarn. The shades are Weert, Ameland and Heerenveen.

We are visiting soon and I can't wait to pass it on. I love those scrummy little ripples. I haven't checked but I think it follows the Attic 24 pattern as I have used that in the past.



I found out recently that we will be having another niece in October so I have another one to make this summer. I am undecided on the pattern and colours yet so more exciting plans to come!
Until next time. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment.