Tuesday 4 April 2017

Bekonscot model village

So last week my parents treated us to a day out at Bekonscot Model Village. I love it here and boy do Pickle and Penguin love it here! I grew up not to far from here and remember visiting several times as a child, with family, friends, Brownies, a school trip....I even organised a trip here with my Brownie group as a leader, a recreation of my very first Brownie meeting!



It was a beautiful day and we were so busy running around after Pickle and Penguin I didn't manage to get any close up shots without them in! This is just a perfect day out for their age (17 months and 3.5). They ran around spotting trains on the fantastic model train network. They liked looking at the fish and spotting frog spawn. They ran over bridges and spotted animals in the model zoo. They watched the fair ground rides go around and the boats race by. There is even a train ride and a playground which they loved too. A really great day out.

Bekonscot Model Village is a not for profit organisation. They support local charities through their admission fee. It is a really great day out and lovely to see such a quaint tradition being kept alive. It is a fabulous model village and I would recommend a visit if you are in the area.

Until next time.... S x

(This is an honest account of our experiences. My parents paid for our entry fee and I was not asked to post a review.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment.